Malwarebytes has built an impressive fan base around its free anti-malware application designed to fend off viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, bookmarks, rootkits, exploits, and malicious websites, as well as other web-based threats.
The free version does not include scheduled scans, real-time protection, removable drive scans, and malicious website blocking. These features and more are available in the paid edition, called Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium.
System Configuration Required to use Malwarebytes Tool
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Android, iOS
- CPU: 2.5 GHz or above
- Processor: 32-bit or 64-bit
- RAM: 512 MB for XP and 2 GB or above for other OS
- Hard Disk: 50MB or more
- Screen Resolution: 800*650 or more
Features of Malwarebytes Anti-Virus
- Fast scanning process
- 360-degree virus protection to your device
- virus detecting database on a regular basis
- Protect to open a malicious website in your system
- See the complete location of an infected file
- You can repair the infected files in a few clicks
- Also scans the infected drivers
- Featured to fixed BSOD involving fault.sys
- Fixed Stability issues
- Check for safeguard updates automatically
- Hassle-free internet browsing experience
- Prevent your data from online hackers
- Schedule your scan for a certain time
- Prevent you from future virus attacks
- Available to use in multiple languages
How to Use Malwarebytes Premium 4.1.0
- Download the Malwarebytes Premium setup from its official website ( https://www.malwarebytes.com/premium/ )
- Now open the downloaded file location in your device and run the .exe file to install it.
- Copy and paste the Malwarebytes key given below in this article. You can try the given keys one-by-one to experience the full features of the Malware Bytes in your system.
Error message during activation of Malwarebytes with its license key
Message 1: Maximum installations achieved
Media: Selected keys have already been used multiple times
Solution: try other keys
Message 2 (error MBAM404101): token_installation not found
Means: The error occurs after trying too many keys repeatedly.
Solution: You will have to wait at least 24 hours to try other Malwarebytes license keys
Message 3 (error MBAM403100 ): The license key is blacklisted
Means: the entered keys have expired or are dead
Solution: try other keys from list bellow :